The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hex palette overworld tutorial

Status
None
Can someone please make a tutorial on how to exactly swap palettes for overworld characters?

With that said, i'm a noob, but i did a little bit of research before posting. So i know that you can only swap the palettes (i.e. switching palette from 3 to 4) using the windhex. I tried following the poco loco's tutorial and i managed to change the battle sprites color but the same steps don't really translate well for the overworld sprites as you can't just swap 00 for 01 etc. From the last post i read, it seemed that you had to edit the script where the sprite first appeared...so that it would carry over for the rest of the game? I don't know but please make a tutorial for this and i'm sure it would decrease the frequency of similar postings.

I apologize if a tutorial is around or my question has been answered or that i posted it in the wrong part of the forums...please move it to where it should be. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
hex palette overworld tutorial - by esfuerzo31 - 07-02-2011, 01:08 AM
RE: hex palette overworld tutorial - by Gi Nattak - 07-02-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: hex palette overworld tutorial - by esfuerzo31 - 07-03-2011, 08:12 PM