Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
HVGN Review: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I received MQ when it came out on my birthday and had a sleep over with my friends and we played it all night. We enjoyed playing it despite what people think of it being simple and anti-deep. Sure we loved FF2 more (a lot more) but I think the simplicity of MQ is actually it's strength. I agree with this guy on the video on a lot of his reasons for liking the game. The only real problem with MQ is simply the reason why it was created--because Japan thought Americans were stupid. My personal issue with MQ is actually the idiots that blindly insult it just because they "heard" about the game or just glanced at the pictures without having an OPEN MIND to actually play it. That pisses me off more than anything.

This is solely why I am making the game more challenging, to give it that extra oomph that it needs. Long live MQ.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: HVGN Review: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - by JCE3000GT - 06-03-2011, 04:15 PM
RE: HVGN Review: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - by Archaic - 06-07-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: HVGN Review: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - by Archaic - 06-09-2011, 11:11 PM
RE: HVGN Review: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - by Archaic - 06-10-2011, 07:16 PM