Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(05-23-2011, 05:53 PM)angelo26 Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 01:18 PM)danyetman Wrote: English is not my primary language

Your English looks perfect to me :p

No battle in the world of balance (that is controlled by an event like FF4's ramuh) comes to mind right now. There IS the imperial camp, though - an area accessible only for a short while, and erased after the event is done -, which is a similar idea that you can do.

I am German Swiss by birth, living and studying in America, but thank you for the compliment. My written English is much more impressive than my spoken English...

The tremendous amount of information I have at my disposal is both heartening and frightening. I will have to consider some things.

@ Nattak: FF3usME 'patches' things like dialogue and enemy data to free up available space. I realize that it is patently unfair and unrealistic to assume that it would be a simple thing to apply to mapping and collision data, but could there be some slight correlation between the two concepts re: available map space? Don't the aforementioned patches simply alter the pointers related to the calling of the particular functions involved to free up space?

Again, I am rather inexperienced, and probably spewing so much gibberish. Still, monkeys and typewriters...
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unique Overworld Boss (a la DoomGaze)/Creating New Area Question - by danyetman - 05-23-2011, 07:44 PM