Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
May I recommend, rather than deleting Umaro, you use his place to input either Ramza Beoulve or Benjamin from FF Tactics and FF Mystic Quest (respectively)? I hate that FF Tactics is always excluded. I also recommend making sprites of yourself to be put in place. That was to be my next project. I was planning on making a hack using sprites of my friends and I.

Also, it would be nice if you could open the hack a little more and use characters that are not main protagonists, that way we get a variety of sprites up on the site via requesting. However, I am not you, and cannot tell you what to do, so feel free to do as you please, I just think these would be more beneficial to all in the future.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style - by RajaHibiki - 07-05-2009, 01:55 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style - by themechatail - 07-06-2009, 03:13 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style - by kordeleski - 03-27-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style - by Fantasy87 - 09-17-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VI Style - by Fantasy87 - 10-02-2010, 02:40 PM