Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Your both wrong, Bartz isin't that strong unless you have a good build ofr him. My build makes him have his ultimate weapon 50%+ regen, Ex mode long time, and Regen bravery and Regen+ gear. He gains 800 brav each time he regens, preaty good.

OK was my 1st guy I beat the game with, after that I learned and mastered EVERY OTHER CHAR IN THE GAME (everyone level 100) and realised how boring OK is compared to someone like Ultimecia, who keeps her distance, while pressuring (she is by far the most fun player to play as just the looks turn me away) I havea set up in effect every hit (I shoot 20 arrows or 12 blades) has a 20% chance of instant break, preaty good.

In Dissidia 012 I think I will use Bartz, Tifa, Firion and Kain since there like job classes to me (WOL is a warrior but to me he is a Red Mage) Firion's getting a whole new attack system thank god fire + straight arrow is annoying. Well if Morphing Man Gilgamehs is there I know who im beating up Chaos/Shrinyu/Exdeath/Bartz/WOL/Garland/Lightnin- wait that everyone o_O.

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Foxhoundmember - 09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Fantasy87 - 09-17-2010, 04:14 PM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Gilgameshversion - 09-26-2010, 06:38 PM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Fantasy87 - 09-30-2010, 02:32 PM