Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Stamina Questions

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
Thanks for the information. I was considering applying that flag to every spell. I plan on applying Seibaby's physical/magical equalization patch, the Evasion/Mblock bug fix. So, rebalancing character Stamina levels appropriately, would be necessary. However, this would either result in a huge chunk of secondary Evasion/Mblock or it would require characters to have very small Stamina scores and removing of all level up bonuses. 

Obviously, this is going to require an ASM hack and since that's the case, it would probably be better to so without co-opting the flag. Furthermore, I'm not sure if it would be better to cap Stamina at 128 and make it so that Stamina/4 = starting Evasion and Mblock, or if it would be better to take this discussion to the "Having the option to use Vigor in Spells" thread and discuss making Stamina add directly to Defense and Magic Defense the way that Vigor adds directly to Battle Power. Ultimately, the latter hack would really only be useful in conjunction with Seibaby's hack in that thread.

Finally, how and where do I start this hack? I've been trying to figure out how to add Stamina to Defense and Magic Defense for awhile and I'm getting nowhere.

(04-17-2017, 02:20 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: oh, finally i know what does that flag.
does it work even for damage dealing stuff?(no status dealing spells)

It should. As I understand it, it's just a random chance of blocking a spell.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Stamina Questions - by Timbo - 04-17-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Stamina Questions - by BTB - 04-17-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: Stamina Questions - by madsiur - 04-17-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Stamina Questions - by Tenkarider - 04-17-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Stamina Questions - by BTB - 04-17-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Stamina Questions - by Timbo - 04-17-2017, 02:40 PM