The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/7/16

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Hey Fellows...

Due to some personal things I've had to work on this week, and the fact that I've been a little under the weather with allergies... I haven't had time to prepare for Desperation+ week 3... but I don't want to lose momentum streaming weekly so this coming Thursday on the stream we are going to be doing something a little different.

Instead of continuing the desperation mechanic enhancement, I will instead be basically doing whatever the people on the stream want me to do... including answering questions and maybe doing some custom code... if you want me to give you a hand on stream, get your ROM and whatever documentation you have for your changes zipped up and hosted somewhere I can access it. if you don't want to post the link publicly, you can PM me the link here at any point. I can't guarantee I will get to it, as it depends on what needs getting done and what else is happening on the stream, but i will try to at least address each person that asks for help.

Should no one have anything they need help with, I will be tinkering around with Children of Vector. I still don't have a plan to complete it, but I don't mind showcasing it and doing some little stuff, like sprite edits, music expansion, and maybe some research for Lorial's totally custom ability, Trance. Really just whatever I feel like doing at the moment.

This week will likely be less instructive in nature, and will lean a lot on the social aspect of using twitch... so I hope to see as many of you out to participate as possible... bring chips, beer... maybe a juice box... Seriously... the key to staying motivated about anything is community, and that's what I love most about FF6hacking.com...

Happy Hacking!

Where:
http://www.twitch.tv/b_run_

When:
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/let...down-clock
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/7/16 - by B-Run - 04-06-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/7/16 - by B-Run - 04-06-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/7/16 - by madsiur - 04-06-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/7/16 - by Xontract - 04-07-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/7/16 - by B-Run - 04-07-2016, 05:31 PM