The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about Zone Doctor.

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Sleep
I saw a thread from a few months back and it made me think about the program and that it is disappointing to me that it did not take off as much as I feel it should have.  It definitely has some quirks and bugs but I feel like it has helped me as far as editing is concerned and with learning the pointers and commands pretty well.  I think it is good to learn to event edit manually but this is a tool that is very usable to edit events albeit you have to do things a certain way to avoid bugs.  In the end I believe that using the program has made things faster for me personally.

I tried quite a while ago to create a guide but that kind of fell through...my question is do you guys want a guide? I have alot more time on my hands and I can work something out if people want it. I have used the program alot so I have worked out alot of quirks of the program.

In any case, if anyone has any questions about the editor let me know.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Xontract for this post:
  • madsiur (02-15-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Xontract - 02-15-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Lockirby2 - 02-15-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Catone - 02-15-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by madsiur - 02-15-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Xontract - 02-16-2016, 04:53 PM