Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Concept: reverse Cursed Shield?

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Speaking of the Ogre Nix, something that crossed my mind...would it be possible to "swap" the Ogre Nix property for "Uncursing the Cursed Shield"? A helpful user once made me a fix that would change the superball effect into one that would multiply the item's damage by 10x. Looking at the C2 bank (not that I'm an expert or even good at this) it seems the code for the Ogre Nix breaking is longer than that of the Cursed Shield... C2/5FEF to C2/6022 vs Ogre Nix's
C2/3ECA to C2/3F4F.

I'm not sure if this' even possible or that it even makes sense, just an idea that popped in my head. I'm obviously too unfamiliar with this kind of code to do anything, but you guys are experts on the matter ;)

I want to have multiple weapons (id 44, 45, 46, 48) that, once each respectively reach 10 battles, will turn into my equivalent of the Paladin Shield. Just saying, in case you want to provide me a specific fix. Thanks for your time!

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
Concept: reverse Cursed Shield? - by Kugawattan - 12-15-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Concept: reverse Cursed Shield? - by Kugawattan - 12-20-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Concept: reverse Cursed Shield? - by madsiur - 12-20-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Concept: reverse Cursed Shield? - by madsiur - 12-20-2015, 04:06 PM