The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Clothed, Dissidia-esque Esper Terra

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: ff6-esper_terra.png]

[Image: ff6-esper_terra_animation1.png]
[Image: ff6-esper_terra_animation2.png]

I'm back and I bring you some political correctness! If you're like me and think there's no reason for the girl to lose the clothes upon transformation (other than fanservice), this is for you!

As you can tell it's based on the Dissidia appearance with arm sleeves, cape and skirt. More specifically, it's the garb my personal Terra sprite wears (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=3211). I'm quite possibly not doing a regular one given how much work it took me, though xP I'm a lazy prick.

I didn't test this due no other reason than "I've not yet reached the part where Terra morphs in my hack." If you wonder why, I refer you to my previous statement x). However, it should look fine, since it does look like it on FF3usME's preview.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
Clothed, Dissidia-esque Esper Terra - by Kugawattan - 09-17-2015, 02:07 PM