Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
multiply special and battle spells

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Still have to work on this thing... meanwhile i was trying to "improve" special command effect from spell list table in ff3usme, i mean... something like changing:

1) the single target into all enemies, but it won't work... looks like it's bound to fight command targeting, like battle spell... i might change fight target and then it would change Special target as well, but attacking normally would become not normal... Laugh

2) i wanted to apply some extra effect from the upper-right list box, for example adding 8x attack launcher effect of 4x attack, like Quadra Slam, but this part is completely ignored from Special spell... any chance the extra effect is blocked in the hardcoded script of Special or that it's replaced from the list of extra effects in the monster list? (like attack lv 4, seizure, freeze) any suggestion on how to edit Special Spell?

3) in the case i'll focus on extra effects from monster list... there's a bunch of "Remove Reflect" extra effect... do they do all the same thing? in the case i'd like to leave just 1 Remove reflect and changing the others in something new... but where can i find the unique list of extra effects for Special? anyone knows the address to that list and how it works?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: multiply special and battle spells - by Tenkarider - 08-08-2015, 05:12 PM