Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Regarding the Locke + Moogles vs Narshe Guard event...

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Okay, I found it. I think I have an idea of what to do here. My only question is, how do I properly remove every option but:
Assign character $01 (Actor in slot 1) to party 1 and
Assign character $0A (Actor in slot 10) to party 1?

FF ends queue, and from experience that doesn't help, unless I'm mistaken. What's the proper bits I should put? I found this information in Gi Nattak's Table of Commands:

"6. NOP = The byte used to cancel, or to skip to the next byte. There are two bytes to do the same action: $EA and $FD. When specifically working with events, you want to use $FD. If you are working on hex editing any other information that is -NOT- an event, you'll want to use $EA."

I'm NOT exactly sure if 'adding characters to party' is an event or is hex editing that's not an event.

Speaking of which, there are no pair of bits for 'Assign character $0A (Actor in slot 10) to party 1', now that I see it. How do I know I'm using the proper command here? :/

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding the Locke + Moogles vs Narshe Guard event... - by Kugawattan - 06-20-2015, 05:18 AM