Poll: Kefka's story should be about:
This poll is closed.
He during the FF6 story...Same story as the original game,but this time on the eyes of the General/Jester(not just a change of sprites) 100.00% 1 100.00%
He during he's first steps as the Mad General...Showing him losing controll of himself,but also a diferent story,with new characters and,of course,references to the Original game 0% 0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What kind of Kefka's hack would you like to see?

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
2nd one.
Now a question to you: do you have what it takes to finish an hack like this?
I mean, not the skills... those ones are learnt during the creation of the hack; what i'm talking about is endurance, never giving up and having confidence in accomplish your goal.

I say this because, among FF6 hack plots, the one from Kefka's point of view is one of the most ambitious, i don't mind an hack like that, but if that starts then it would be great if that finishes too.
On a side note it would be a shame if an hack like this would have few slight changes, other that plot and characters, so i expect a more deep hack.

Sorry if i'm testing your beliefs, but since you're new i don't know you enough. Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What kind of Kefka's hack would you like to see? - by Tenkarider - 04-11-2015, 04:42 PM