Poll: Is this a service that can be valuable to you, in your opinion?
This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 0% 0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Satoascorpion's Inspiration Thread

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Checking if the party has an esper isn't to hard. As you said, the event with Odin. Checking for party members isn't hard either, "load case word with collected party members" one byte event command, then check the bit labled "Locke related bit multiple use" or some such in the event bit list. I think there is also the "X is available" bit at the bottom of the event bit list for such things.

*EDIT* To correct some of myself, SOME espers have a direct event bit. In the case of Phoenix, well, bit $0D7 is the recruit Locke in WoR bit, meaning you have the esper.
Another option entirely that you may or may not have played with is recycling some bits. I'm fond of the "talked to x soldiers" bits from the baquet. Just set them as you want during the event where Celes first wakes up on solitary island. Then during your events do a C9 instead of C1 to check for the recycled bit AND the WoR bit or the have falcon bit($0CD). Little more work, little more room to play.

Putting a party member at the head of the party, easy just more work than checking for it.

As for the original topic regarding ideas, ideas are good things. And unlike small children, tossing them around DOES help them develop into great things.

Sorry for interupting the idea tossing, just wanted to clarify my middle of the night posting. (Was half asleep at the time).

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Satoascorpion's Inspiration Thread - by Catone - 03-26-2015, 02:15 AM