Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Replacing Crusader's sprite?

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
btw ur wrong about this. They each use 16 colors, so total 32, easiest way to do this is draw them in manually (as i said before) as i've just done, both my images display correctly and both use a 16 color pallet thats different. As you save the image in se its updated in the other image as a fucked up pallet. Its good u got it working with 8 colors but like i said they use 16 each check the original sprite they only have 1 color thats the same, the same and not shared. Why it works is that the messed up image basically has the colors drawn in in the same order as the version of that image in the other sprite, like in the same order. for instance color 1 is brown on first crusader color 2 is red ect on ,on the messed up image it might be blue and pink depending on the different pallet and the order that pallet is displayed. U can bypass having to make 4 sprites by just drawing both good images in their respective slots and saving in se, this will make the messed up pallets appear next to them. Topic solved.

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Messages In This Thread
Replacing Crusader's sprite? - by Tenkarider - 02-05-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Replacing Crusader's sprite? - by Tenkarider - 02-23-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Replacing Crusader's sprite? - by JWhiteLXXXIX - 02-25-2015, 07:01 AM
RE: Replacing Crusader's sprite? - by Tenkarider - 02-25-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Replacing Crusader's sprite? - by Tenkarider - 02-25-2015, 12:59 PM