Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Starting my very first FF6 hack and had some basic questions.

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Excellent. I don't plan on completely destroying the battle system of the game. The major chances I plan on are:

Locking 1 character out of the esper menu while giving them natural magic and dance.

Giving the other character exclusive access to Magicite and the SwdTech command.

Altering SwdTech and Dance to better fit the characters in mind.

Finding an interesting way to do Ragnarok. Applying it to one of the SwdTechs most likely, or something akin to that.

Adding Magicite to the Ragnarok item list if that's possible.

That's the major mechanical stuff I want to do. Everything else is just lot's of event editing and level editing. Obviously monster encounters will have to be changed and tweaked, but eh. That's not hard. Also coming up with a fun penultimate boss or 3. ;D

And apologies if I get chatty about this. I work at a call center 3rd shift, and it's boring as sin. This is one of the few websites I can access from work, so I'm always looking to bounce ideas off of people to help curb some of the boredom between calls.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting my very first FF6 hack and had some basic questions. - by ArkthePieKing - 09-07-2014, 11:12 PM