Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Relic Event for Shadow

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking here...are you looking for help with event hacking itself? If so, I'll point you to this thread:

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...hp?tid=802

Of course, we can help you if you get stuck too, but it's good to take a look at the basics first and see what you can work out. Also check out the "All Things Event Hacking" thread for more useful resources. These resources won't help you actually change Shadow's commands in battle, but they'll let you create the visual portion of the cutscene.

Are you asking for ideas on where you can place this cutscene? If so, I don't think that I can help. I don't understand the logic behind giving Shadow, of all people, the Summon command, so I can't understand where or why this would occur. I can think of ideas, but they probably don't correspond with your "vision" for the hack at all. I think we'd likely need a little bit more of your thought process on this one.

Also, are you planning on giving Shadow a unique Relic that changes his command when you equip it, or are you giving him a unique Relic and giving him a permanent Summon command at the same time? I'd guess it's the former, but I want to make sure.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
Relic Event for Shadow - by YohAsakura - 08-18-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Relic Event for Shadow - by Lockirby2 - 08-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Relic Event for Shadow - by Tenkarider - 08-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Relic Event for Shadow - by YohAsakura - 08-19-2014, 04:00 AM