Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Palette & Mold glitches with Monster Formations

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(04-19-2014, 04:24 PM)Angelo Wrote: Now that I think about it, you might be able to get around this limitation by summoning a second formation once all monsters are dead (kind of like the Sr.Behemoth battle).
I am looking to duplicate the battle sequence on the Chaser formation where three Trappers come down after Chaser is killed. I want to do this with the other Trapper palette swaps (Drop, Junk) so that they can show up in battles more frequently. I'll let you know what I come up with--right now I'm trying to fit Dante into a smaller mold to make it work.

And on that note, I think I can make good progress with simply editing the monster sprites so I can fit them in smaller molds. I was able to do that with the Osteosaur sprite (shortened one of its tails and moved its arm behind one of its heads (weird monster, huh?)) and was able to create a formation I really wanted to:

[Image: screen_osteosaur-before_zps742a451f.png] [Image: screen_osteosaur-after_zps94b08e41.png]

This should also help me with Osteosaur's palette swaps as well (Allo Ver, Displayer).
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palette & Mold glitches with Monster Formations - by Stray Aspik - 04-20-2014, 11:15 AM