Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Graphics Gale

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I'm gonna say this, if you want your sprite on the database it has to be exported from usme and usme only, anything else wont go up period

it can be excellent looking, have no flaws to it's design, and even be downright incredible

but the fact remains, that most of the time, if a sprite sheet is edited in something other then an FF3/6 related sprite editing tool (FF3SE, FF3USME, or FinalFantasy3SpriteEditor/Relm Editor), there is an extremely high probability that it wont come out correctly in the game (distortions, color mash-ups etc.), so regardless of the sprite itself, if you want it on the database then use those programs, if you just want to show us what you can do, then by all means use whatever you want lol

the reason why they are to be in these formats is because these sprites are meant to be put in the game, so they need to be able to be imported in the game right?

I have nothing against graphics gale, but I personally don't use it and don't recommend it for any spriter

but that's my opinion

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Messages In This Thread
Graphics Gale - by ribbits - 07-17-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Graphics Gale - by madsiur - 07-17-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Graphics Gale - by ribbits - 07-18-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Graphics Gale - by madsiur - 07-18-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Graphics Gale - by ribbits - 07-18-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Graphics Gale - by SSJ Rick - 07-18-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Graphics Gale - by Badass - 07-20-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Graphics Gale - by ribbits - 07-20-2013, 04:10 PM