Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Battle command pointers and general question

Status
None
The intended end goal would be effectivly adding a 5th battle command ,without rewriting the menu, allowing 4 normal commands to be assigned in the standard easy way. Yes, it would be easier and safer (not sure what, if any, monster attacks access the code for row) to just edit the battle menu to drop the Item command in place of Row, however, I've had just about as much luck finding that as I have finding the part that opens the item select menu and making it work.

Granted, it has been a good time waster and a learning experiance to try and rewrite Row to work as Item... but I'm starting to have nightmares in hex... not about hex, I mean IN hex. Thats just creepy let me tell ya.

Messages In This Thread
Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-05-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-06-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-07-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-08-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-10-2012, 09:41 PM