Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Battle command pointers and general question

Status
None
Okay, after a night of intoxicated button mashing and a days worth of cussing, I've somehow accomplished most of what was in that first paragraph... except turning Row into Item.

I've retargeted ever instance of Row I can find in C1 and C2, mutilated the Row cluster of code to make it go to the same block Item goes to and....

I get the throwing hands in the air, open text box where it should say what I just used and nothing else. Where the heck is the part that tells "Item" to open the menu and let you pick an item to use? I could really use some direction on this one, from what I understand it should have been in C2...

Messages In This Thread
Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-05-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-06-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-07-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-08-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Battle command pointers and general question - by Catone - 08-10-2012, 09:41 PM