Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
blitz, swordtech, and other battle animations

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 163
Status
Nattak\'d
I'm not sure about using a weapon animation for a spell, I don't see that working. They are coded far too differently from each other, for instance spells work with 2 byte indexes, weapons use just one.

But who knows, there's probably -some- way you could get a boomerang weapon animation to show up in a spell, dunno. Just experiment with putting some of the bytes from the weapon animation of a boomerang (item editor>weapon animations) into a spell index, and hope for the best. That's the only way I know lol. But, boomerangs also need a special flag checked to make it look and act like a boomerang, otherwise it just does throw - and spells do not have the flag! So I'm 90% that there's no way without some super leet hacking skills. =X

And look for a bunch of jump animations there in battle editor>animations 1, those are the only 'normal' jump animations I see, other than a select few spells like Shadow's desperation attack etc from the regular spell animations.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: blitz, swordtech, and other battle animations - by Gi Nattak - 11-30-2011, 12:53 AM