Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
8-bit remixes of some SNES songs

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(11-15-2011, 06:46 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Very nice, I love 'em. I'm a big fan of Snes music, or any music for that matter done in 8-bit.
Just as long as it's done right of course, and these are.

-I don't think I've heard of the first one there, but it sounds pretty damn epic though that's for sure!

-Within the Giant sounds great, it fits NES sound perfect.

- Searching for Friends sounds sadder to me, more minor key sounding almost,
it's definitely softer, and a little flat. But it would still work out very nice in a NES FF. Wink
-Frozen Flame sounds almost as good as the Snes counterpart, it's scary. I really do love the song. (can't wait to have it in! lol)

Yeah, great job James. Please keep making more! ^_^

The Lufia 2 tune was fun to do and oddly sounds almost as good as the original SNES tune. If you haven't played Lufia 2 (or Lufia 1) you definitely should. It is one of the very best SNES RPGs for sure. I prefer them over Chrono Trigger, heh.

I thought Within the Giant turned out the best between these four. But I am a bit biased since that is my favorite video tune of all time forever.

Searching for Friends was done to be more soft and sad, nice ear picking that out!

Frozen Flame is nearly perfect except for the one sample that replaced the Pizzicato Strings... I am still trying to create a substitute.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
8-bit remixes of some SNES songs - by JCE3000GT - 11-15-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: 8-bit remixes of some SNES songs - by JCE3000GT - 11-15-2011, 07:11 PM
RE: 8-bit remixes of some SNES songs - by madsiur - 11-15-2011, 10:14 PM