FF6 Hacking

Full Version: FF6 Memes Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
That Drake meme is used for approving something. The top image is Drake (here Uematsu) in disdain of something (here the FF6 original GBA opera with awful GBA sound) while the bottom image is the "approval pose" where uematsu approve the GBA version with the sound patch.
I give myself the goal of keeping the thread alive. Also, digressing a bit since FF7 bonus meme:

[Image: dwFfNXT.jpg]
More memes:

[Image: e50a68a012.png]

[Image: 9f60447b58.jpg]
(05-13-2017, 06:51 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 9f60447b58.jpg]

...I mean, seriously... the things we tell our kids that will eventually cause severe emotional trauma. I've been pretty up front with my girls about Santa and the Easter bunny... but Evade? I just don't have the heart to break it to them at this age... too delicate.
[Image: zVkG2wn.jpg]
When you make a meme just to lure Tenkarider here and being sure that will comment below...

PS. i don't have a car, and i don't enjoy the weather as well... (f**k it's early hot, global warming is a thing)
... and heck, i don't wear orange socks!!  Laugh

Since i'm here i'll be constructive:

[Image: S1JAMyPl.jpg]
(05-25-2017, 12:53 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: [ -> ]... and heck, i don't wear orange socks!!  Laugh

Those are actually awful, I had not noticed!

next: Trigger warning - Drug abuse and spiky hair

(05-25-2017, 02:18 PM)madsiur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2017, 12:53 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: [ -> ]... and heck, i don't wear orange socks!!  Laugh

Those are actually awful, I had not noticed!

next: Trigger warning - Drug abuse and spiky hair

LOL this killed me
I could not not post this (not from me)

[Image: zM1fu2H.jpg]
lol this is great
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5