FF6 Hacking

Full Version: FF6 Memes Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(04-13-2017, 05:56 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: [ -> ]Really loving everyone's submissions! These are all great thus far.
I had quite a difficult time selecting two from the ones I made...so hopefully we will have more of this in the future!

1) [Image: ir69Ok3]

2) [Image: K7yfn]

Those are not appearing for me.
Ah my bad, hopefully now. I have the hardest time posting images on forums because whatever the reason my computer doesn't show images at all anymore, just links...
They are appearing for me, you need to refresh the page maybe (Ctrl+F5). Also @"Gi Nattak", great submissions but I'd make "Syria" a bit bigger or in red, I had a hard time notice it.

@"B-Run": I also changed my first entry (see first post and maybe refresh page if same as before).
Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll change the 2nd one anyway after getting some good feedback lol. Smile
I don't see them either
Not an official entry!

This is a political compass meme. Some reasons behind my choices:

Authoritarian-Left: Gogo, his mimic skill is a combination of the skills of the rest of the characters, a bit like state communism abolish private property and resources are shared.

Authoritarian-right: Gesthal, has an Empire that does military conquests to expand his hegemony. He also exploit another race, espers, and force them to be prisoners in camps.

Libertarian-Left: Locke, a more free-minded character that is against the Empire and has no regard for private property [of non-individual entities]. (a bit far fetched..)

Libertarian-right: Imp, a feeble creature that is actually a bad status in a lot of circumstances (limited equipment and skills). Can however be reverted like it was inflicted after some reading and common sense from others (green cherries for toughts).

[Image: QPdqoVu.png]
[Image: 1n8pk8.jpg]

[Image: 1n8pzh.jpg]

my two so far
(04-14-2017, 10:01 AM)Lockirby2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Topical!
Here's another I made for fun.

[Image: FF6WhatIDo_zpsk8dji0ps.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5