FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a loophole where enemies can obtain R-Chaos, if it replaces the Steal or Throw commands. This is the reason why Dadaluma is one of the most dangerous and unpredictable bosses in the early part of the game.
Oh. Wow!
I see. I never saw that myself, but that's damn crazy.
Man, what are the odds? I haven't seen that happen yet. Though while this thread is active, I'd like to mention that the Fixed Dice seem to lose a die fairly often, and I thought it was supposed to be only 2% or so. Perhaps you might want to look into that?
I'm not sure about the reason the Fixed Dice lose one.
He was trying to fix it, but apparently, the underlying issue was a bit more tricky than he thought. Tongue
Wow, i love it! there's some other dude who uses some battle command.

2% my ass, of all my 3 runs i did with BC, in 2 of them the fixed dice had just 2 dices.
So i'm pretty sure that must be fixed if the expected % was just 2%
I took out the 2% thing. Are you guys on version 62? I just generated three different seeds and in all three of them, the Fixed Dice were working correctly.
yup, it's version 62
What seed?
for some coincidence i decided to store somewhere the rom of my previous runs:  (can't tell if they are all the roms)

1111894518             // 01/mar/2015
speed.1981706713       // 11/oct/2015   
1428571428     // after version 62 release
1451570679     // after version 62 release

i streamed only 3 seeds, which means that some of them are races or god knows what, hence i don't have any clue of which 
seed belongs to which rom and if any of the seeds i posted belong to the runs i streamed  Sweat
Using seed: 62.owzbmciqetunfspda.1434674302

This is my current seed. Thankfully, I won't need my Fixed Dice, as I have R-Chaos, but regardless, the Fixed Dice are dead in this seed.