FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Sonic complete (PC).. as well as Scourge(NPC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: other-sonic.png]
[Image: other-scourge.png]

Anyways I plan to have sonic as my Sabin n Scourge as Vargas Laugh .. Let me know what u think and if you see any major mistakes.  Thanks!
looks good man, good custom poses again thats always a good thing
(06-03-2013, 11:23 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: [ -> ]looks good man, good custom poses again thats always a good thing

thanks man.. took me a couple hours just to think of poses n finish him. I feel so slow haha... out of curiousity... how long does it take you to make one character sprite?
usually about a day depending on the character sometimes a few hours but i gotta be high as f**k and on it for that to happen XD
Sonic looks incredible. But that's because he is! But I love the job you did on him.
(06-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: [ -> ]usually about a day depending on the character sometimes a few hours but i gotta be high as f**k and on it for that to happen XD

Lol man ur mk cast must have taken days then... Takes me a few days just for one sprite.. Maybe i should start smoking again... Laugh

(06-04-2013, 08:50 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic looks incredible. But that's because he is! But I love the job you did on him.

Thanks crump
(06-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: [ -> ]usually about a day depending on the character sometimes a few hours but i gotta be high as f**k and on it for that to happen XD

It's incredible how you can be productive when you are stoned. I remember doing essays in college and I was more productive and faster if I was smoking before. Same thing for Dj-ing... My sets were better and tighter when I was smoking. But now these good old days are far behind...
when I smoke and do sprites I just come up with some unique stuff, u can ask Mike lolz
(06-08-2013, 04:50 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: [ -> ]when I smoke and do sprites I just come up with some unique stuff, u can ask Mike lolz

Your user picture tells it all! :P
rofl at both poco and madsiur but completley agree, mike just showed me ur reaper poco that is some nice stonned spriting right there XD, nd yeah music is so much easier high but yes sadly all things must come to a close :/, back on topic tho i really do love this sprite id love to see a nintendo/ sega styled hack from you man
Pages: 1 2