Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic complete (PC).. as well as Scourge(NPC)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: other-sonic.png]
[Image: other-scourge.png]

Anyways I plan to have sonic as my Sabin n Scourge as Vargas Laugh .. Let me know what u think and if you see any major mistakes.  Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
looks good man, good custom poses again thats always a good thing

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Mental-Break
(06-03-2013, 11:23 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: looks good man, good custom poses again thats always a good thing

thanks man.. took me a couple hours just to think of poses n finish him. I feel so slow haha... out of curiousity... how long does it take you to make one character sprite?
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
usually about a day depending on the character sometimes a few hours but i gotta be high as f**k and on it for that to happen XD

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Sonic looks incredible. But that's because he is! But I love the job you did on him.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
(06-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: usually about a day depending on the character sometimes a few hours but i gotta be high as f**k and on it for that to happen XD

Lol man ur mk cast must have taken days then... Takes me a few days just for one sprite.. Maybe i should start smoking again... Laugh

(06-04-2013, 08:50 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Sonic looks incredible. But that's because he is! But I love the job you did on him.

Thanks crump
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-03-2013, 05:47 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: usually about a day depending on the character sometimes a few hours but i gotta be high as f**k and on it for that to happen XD

It's incredible how you can be productive when you are stoned. I remember doing essays in college and I was more productive and faster if I was smoking before. Same thing for Dj-ing... My sets were better and tighter when I was smoking. But now these good old days are far behind...
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
when I smoke and do sprites I just come up with some unique stuff, u can ask Mike lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-08-2013, 04:50 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: when I smoke and do sprites I just come up with some unique stuff, u can ask Mike lolz

Your user picture tells it all! :P
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
rofl at both poco and madsiur but completley agree, mike just showed me ur reaper poco that is some nice stonned spriting right there XD, nd yeah music is so much easier high but yes sadly all things must come to a close :/, back on topic tho i really do love this sprite id love to see a nintendo/ sega styled hack from you man