Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PayPal Donation

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Everyone thank Satoscorpion for the $150.00 donation to keep the site going. I've upgraded our subscription plan to six months reoccurring and given Sato a little treat as a "thank you".
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
I believe the amount I donated will keep this beast going for atleast two more years?

Win.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks alot Satoascorpion! It makes me feel very happy that you feel so welcome and happy with this Final Fantasy VI Hacking site to donate so much. I think everybody will agree with me when I say that we will strive to continue our efforts to be (if not the best) among the best resources available to people who wish to add more to their Final Fantasy VI experience.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
somebody is getting a promotion in this b*t*h, and a sprite gift from me Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Well, Satoascorpion was going to be promoted regardless but perhaps you, Zeemis and I can discuss promotions via skype. I'd like to reiterate an idea I had that would be very beneficial to the site.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Wow, this is truly a mighty fine, and most generous act, Justin! Thank you very, very much. You are THE MAN!!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I told u Mike, don't f**k with them military dudes, get on their good sides lmfao

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Why thank you all very much!
JK! :p Like having the same name, lolz.
Thanks though man, with this, the site will surely go on. You the man! Wink
I wish I could donate but I'm only 14 and am lucky enough to have a piggy bank.

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find