Poll: How Would You Rate This Submission?
This poll is closed.
Excellent 100.00% 6 100.00%
Good 0% 0 0%
Okay 0% 0 0%
Bad 0% 0 0%
Terrible 0% 0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Draco Sprite Sheet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Title: Draco

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: Merry Christmas ya bastards lolz

here is the long awaited Draco

to be honest he is not my best, I had absolutely no interest in creating him, but I did anyway, I might make a revised version soon, but if anything this guys is fine as is

if u want the bin just pm me with your email

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
this is awsome, u could use it as a generic knight
  Find

Status
None
I could, but for a generic knight I would take the cape out, now THAT would make an interesting sprite sheet Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
He looks like he could pass off as a Warrior of Light with some editing! Add horns and some single pixel gems. Shazam! You have Dissidia WoL

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
None
why not tweak it man? Smile

-HNIC