Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Title: Summon Fix Patch
By: Angelo26, Lenophis

Description:
When using the summon patch provided by Lenophis for the improvement patch created by darkmage, the game will reset itself or freeze when entering a battle. The problem is some data that gets rearranged because of the improvement patch.

With this patch summon works properly now. There's the .ips patch and some notes on the code that needs to be changed at different addresses.

If no esper is equipped on the character that possesses the summon command, the command will not appear in battle. Characters that have status ailments like imp or mute will have the summon command grayed. The summon aiming is fixed as well.
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]

Download:
ips patch --> http://www.mediafire.com/?96cz6995kc8qjc6
notes --> http://www.mediafire.com/?gmmthu8j6wms9o5

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
This is awesome to have this patch able to use again, thank you so much for this! I now hope that you can find a way to get some other conflicting patches the same treatment.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
you are the f**k**g man bro I needed this

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
awsome ^_^

this is great Wink
  Find

Status
None
(12-17-2010, 03:20 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: This is awesome to have this patch able to use again, thank you so much for this! I now hope that you can find a way to get some other conflicting patches the same treatment.

Thanks Tongue, I want to take a look at the Not Scary Enough Patch sometime soon, but that'll take quite some time to figure out...

(12-17-2010, 04:00 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: you are the f**k**g man bro I needed this
Hehe np man :p

(12-17-2010, 04:02 PM)FEOK Wrote: awsome ^_^

this is great Wink

I'm excited because now Golbez can be useful in battle :p...it's a matter of making him be able to use lores as well

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
hmm, well that could be tricky since the summons replace the lores
why not make some of the summons hav the abilitys of lores?
  Find

Status
None
No no, the summon command I'm showing in the pictures is not from the patch zeemis provides. This is the command that is in the game, and it simply looks for the character's equipped esper and summons it over and over again.

Zeemis's patch replaces all lores by summon monsters. I've been thinking about adding a custom menu in battle for the summon command (sort of like the one for lore), but that's too troublesome and I'm not sure I have all the knowledge I need to do it.