Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

Well this is Agrais as u can see lol
i'm gonna continue whith her after i've done a few requests Wink

i think the only problem is the coulering but i can fix that up when i continue her
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
nice, I was actually making a Ramza but I stopped

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
i hav a Ramza sprite sheet if u want it?

i hav about 4 tactics sprite sheets
ahh who cares i'm throwing it in here anyway :p

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
None
I might take a look @ it, I am making mine based off of his 3rd form

I'll look @ this 1

thnx Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
np man Wink

i dont hav a sprite sheet of the 3rd outfit unfortuntly, u may be able 2 make it using this as a base though
  Find

Status
None
naw I already got over half of it done

but the hair was the main issue 4 me

but with this I can finish it no problem

the only thing is due to a lot of shyt going on I am pretty much on leave when it comes 2 most things

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
ahh ok great, take yr time theres no rush lol
the hair is always a problem though, i'm having the same trouble whith a lenna sprite
  Find

Status
None
u can pull it off man dont sweat it

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
thanks, i'm getting a better idea now so yeah i can do it ^_^
  Find

Status
None
nice man

and I'll let u know just that sprite alone (in ur tease) can do roughly 20% to 25% of the entire sprite sheet

-HNIC