Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Priestess WIP

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Here's what I'm working on at the moment.

[Image: imgshk.png]

Saura is a priestess in Blazing Heroes, the game my other sprites are from.

[Image: imgshk.png]

The body is mostly based on the two adult females already in game, but there's a lot of changes there, of course. I dropped the waist to take some of the emphasis off the tits, and built the skirt. It's challenging to work with; I hope all the animations look right.

I might have one more color than allowed; I don't completely remember the rules. Do the last FOUR or the last TWO colors not work? If necessary I can either take out the second shoe color, or somehow consolidate the shoe and the reddish trim colors.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
looks good so far

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
For your color question, the last four are used for NPC sprites, so keep that in mind when editing them Wink

But as for the sheet itself, I think it looks amazing thus far. I can't wait to see the finished product.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
If you are still unsure; here is a guide that should help you. (I edited it and placed the correct Palette order at the very top before the guide starts)

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...hp?tid=667
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
this is awsome Smile

its coming along great and i cant wait till its finished lol
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
She looks more like a nurse than a priestess but that is more of the game she came from. She looks great and I look forward to seeing her completed. She appears to look like she would fit well with OKs Quitist.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
oh yeah speaking of quistis, didnt u say u wanted 2 use her in yr hack spriterapprentice?

if so then pm me yr email and i'll send u the BIN files Smile
  Find