Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terra vs Cloud

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
A satirical article I designed for my Photoshop class.
Thoughts? Cover

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I pick Terra. If only because her magic is natural while Cloud's requires him to use Materia.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
It depends. Are we allowing them only their unique abilities that they personally bring to the table? Or are we allowing them the full extent of every Esper/Materia in the game? What about items?

If you're allowing everything, then Cloud probably wins due to the cheapness of Final Attack + Revive Materia combo. Even if Terra manages to kill him, he'll just pop back up.

Alternately, if you're only allowing their unique abilities, then Cloud has to rely on his Limits, which are a scarce resource. But Terra learns Ultima naturally and can boost her abilities with Morph, giving her a clear advantage in options and resources.

And if you throw items into the mix, then they both just never run out of health/MP/etc.

Personally, I lean towards Terra since she has a lot of unique abilities for different occasions, whereas Cloud has to be hit a few times before he can even -do- anything unique.
Oh, and nice mock-up article! There's a few scattered spelling errors that you may want to correct before turning it in, though.

Also, the word "satirical", you keep using it, but I don't think it means what you think it means. </PrincessBride>

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
i'm going whith terra, i like terra better plus i like ff6 better and 2 me she just has stronger skills what whith her esper powers and all
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I vote for Terra. Almost all o her abilities are ranged, while pointless consideration in FF, makes a huge difference irl. As far as max items equipment, etc., I think she'll still win. All she has to do is use a Gem Box and the Quick spell to utterly trounce Cloud. Final Attack + Revive combo with Cloud? All Terra as to do is one Rasp (or Osmose) spell and Cloud's MP is gone, preventing the combo. Terra can survive any attack thanks to Life 3, if only at least once.

Also. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vow_LAmtSao
  Find