Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SSB (ff6 hack)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ok im gonna make an SSB FF6 hack but first a Q:zeemis can i use ure Ozma.zip for this hack? because im only import some new bosses and not an entire hack. can i? when yes thx. when no its ok.
im doing these inside
1) mario.
2)luigi.[img][Image: 370_05_11_10_10_17_50.png][/img])
3)pikachu.
4)kirby.
5)Ness.
6) Link.
OK! if someone says i imported it then i say this I KNOW IT AND IM NOT ABLE TO MAKE SSBB CHAR ON MY OWN!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 30
Status
None
Use the Relm editor and make everything custom. At least edit the sprites that exist! At the moment for instance, I am editing Michelle's Owain into Ness from Earthbound. He will be in my hack somehow. Speaking of which, what about your other hack? You never actually released a beta of Kingdom Fantasy.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
Er well im not able to change the dialog in battle that means ultros thinks Naruto is a girl and i only have now 2 artes because its heavy to make them... well also i didnt find all words with *girl* thats why... i could give u it with pm if u want i also have an srm where u start at the point u fight in 3 groups that means save the Esper! Also i didnt changed any bossmonsters yet.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Yuke, if u want to show what sprites u want put in the game show a regular image of it and request help, do not upload images like that (this is the last time I am going to tell you)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 30
Status
None
Can't you use mediafire or something? You did that before. We may be able to help you make the customs. Someone may have been planning to make them

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 33
Status
None
I used Megafire for the bin files and IPS files of my hacks.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
hehe it's *mediafire* michelle :p

I use mediafire for the IPS patches I upload to the site, and imageshack for uploading pictures.