Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lack of Sprite Gallery Updates

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
My Irvine is the only one I know doesn't work. Crossdressing Squall, Sora, Guile and Armored Locke work fine.
EDIT: Added Riding Sprite to Pretty Squall https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/ezgall...iew&id=169

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Color order again? I don't see how this is a factor.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well its a factor because other chars sharing the same palette will suffer the consequences which is why its so important

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
[Image: 3949783]OBJECTION! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwScrKdxCc
I believe you will find this to cause you to forget all about coloring your sprite sheet

Find

Status
None
no no its not that, I know u put the correct order, it was the site u used to upload the images (sites other then image shack change the order)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Status
None

Status
None
Umm... I just showed a way to reorder colors easily...

Find

Status
None
I commented about that in the other post (stoopid me) but that all in all only solves 1 problem, if there is distortion as well or inconsistencies it will not be accepted (this is what me and Zeemis agreed on waaay before u guys even came to the site)

to quote Zeemis himself

"I will except nothing but perfection on this site, anything less will not be accepted, Poco I expect you to enforce this, I don't want anything half assed or messed up on my site"

I ain't trying to get on your ass or discourage u man, that's just how we want it on the site

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(11-04-2010, 11:52 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: I commented about that in the other post (stoopid me) but that all in all only solves 1 problem, if there is distortion as well or inconsistencies it will not be accepted (this is what me and Zeemis agreed on waaay before u guys even came to the site)

to quote Zeemis himself

"I will except nothing but perfection on this site, anything less will not be accepted, Poco I expect you to enforce this, I don't want anything half assed or messed up on my site"

I ain't trying to get on your ass or discourage u man, that's just how we want it on the site

I can take honest criticism, so please tell me, exactly, where there are any distortions or inconsistencies in my sprites. I'll be sure to fix them.

Status
None
I have 2 double check urs

-HNIC