Traitor
I agree with Ren on this one.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Seriously, I don't want to make a big deal out of this. People use other people's sprites all the time - it's a healthy exchange most of the time.

I don't want to set some kind of precedent for people being scared to use other people's sprites as a base for new sprites. I mean, it's not like you can't tell that this ancient Ike sprite was based on Locke anyway. It's also glitched and useless so it's not like he was even 'stealing' anything useful.

Hopefully this will teach him to put more effort into his 'recolors', though.

Again, I'm not particularly attached to my sprites and I'm flattered that he liked my old trash enough to 'recolor' it. I hope it will help him in whatever hack he's doing.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
It's not really the fact that the sprite wasn't working or anything, I think the point Ren is trying to make is that he edited an already existing sprite, made a thread and called it his own without consulting with the original author.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
that's exactly what the problem is

but its all said and done I spoke to him personally and explained what he must do from now on (I understand the language barrier is the main issue)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ER. plz dont become angry if i say that but he WANTED to give Credits but he dont knowed who made it thats why...

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
nobody is angry, we already took care of the situation

the only thing was he needed to specify that from the start, and I spoke to him,

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
hmm i think i can give a new revamp! i just need to play SSBB then i screenshot ike and look at him and change the sprites so that he look more like from SSBB! hmm this will need some time....

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Yuke, you do know that the last post in this thread is from 2010 right? Topic locked.
  Find