Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chrono trigger has same things like FF6?

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmm I just noticed while i played Chrono tigger that it has much same things like FF6Snes.Like Vicks and Wedge is inside it has some soundeffects thats also FF6 Has! even the items!(some items).

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 33
Status
None
well,Yeah. it's like that. shelter is a TENT. they do have some spells as Final Fantasy.

However,FF4TAY adopted the brand system though CT.

Status
None
:/ if FF6team would have to fight Chrono trigger team i bet Cronos team would win because they have team attacks like X strike usw.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
both games are property of Square Enix so some members of each respected team collaborated when it came to a handful of things

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
They also share very the same SPC engine, the SPC-700.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
??? whatever... but why they wouldnt be look good for ff6?

Status
None
because of how the sprites were made, they are taller and wider, so they wont fit,

which is why they need to be remade FROM SCRATCH!

if you look @ Nattack's video with reptites, I did them for him from scratch, which proved difficult because they were to big, so I fixed it around

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
but the frog... is small and import work why i cant make it then so? or do u mean that Chrono trigger Char wouldnt look good in FF6?

Status
None
I mean u need to remake them

you need to remake them so that they fit in FF6

and importing is NOT GOING TO WORK! so stop doing that

the only way you are going to get good is if you try

thats how everybody else got good, and you are no exception, do not be afraid to try to sprite characters

-HNIC

Threads: 30
Status
None
Even I make customs Crossdressing Squall,Guile,Vincent,and Armored Locke. If anything, I am evidence you can do it.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find