* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Locke and Celes's Daughter... Infused With The Lost Technology

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(11-02-2010, 03:02 PM)Alby-chan Wrote: I thought everyone knew that Umaro was the main character of the game... Huh
I guess he gets the tent then... I need ideas for a sprite sheet. I'm already making a Pikmin, Frog edit(Chrono Trigger Frog FTW), and fixing up older sprites.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
Ummm...it doesn't look bad. I can't stop laughing but it's great! Lerres, the daughter of Locke and Celes who took after Terra. I like it, actually. :3
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
what are u meaning with Chrono Trigger Frog FTW?! Just because u think he is bad as an char when i make him?! I also made an not realesed hack were sora,young link,ME!and others are live together and helping the worlds! after i know how to hack Chrono trigger i make this 3 Char into the game and they save this world also!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 33
Status
None
If we are gonna to do the chrono Trigger why can't we make a FF6 gang in CT style?

Threads: 30
Status
None
I was meaning editing the Frog Status sprite we have into Glenn...

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I didn't notice this one, it's so strange that I find it sexy Laugh

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(11-03-2010, 01:40 PM)Yuke311 Wrote: what are u meaning with Chrono Trigger Frog FTW?! Just because u think he is bad as an char when i make him?! I also made an not realesed hack were sora,young link,ME!and others are live together and helping the worlds! after i know how to hack Chrono trigger i make this 3 Char into the game and they save this world also!

Yuke, I don't know how to tell you this; but you have obviously misunderstood the acronym. He didn't use FTW as its profane countertype; but as the acronym for "For The Win"...at least I'm assuming so, otherwise I'd have to give him a warning Wink
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Haha, this is pretty cool. I particularly like that she has green hair.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Alright, what do you all think of my Lerres? (I admit I put some effort into this one, lol)

[Image: imgshk.png]

I plan for her to be in a hack of mine, in which she will have this command set:

Attack
Rite (Dance--> turned into summoning espers instead)
Capture (If I can figure out how to change this, it will actually do a normal amount of damage and stop the enemy (either that or do normal damage and Morph))
Item
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well its a lot better, n its not an abomination lmao

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC