Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Frog from chrono trigger!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
the dude who made the firion messed up thats all

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
The Frog sprite looks fine to me. He's an anthromorphic frog, he's not going to look like other FF6 humans no matter how you draw him. >.>;;

Side note: Lightning's real name is Eclair (French for Lightning) in the Japanese version of the game. In English, she's simply Claire.

Threads: 30
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I think Poco wants a uniform art style like how we have Michelle's Breath of Fire style Ryu and your FF6 style Ryu. I actually agree on that. Sprites look better in-game with uniform graphics.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
None
its not necessarily that, its just that, what he did (in this case) was copy and paste images of Frog from a website/image and paste them next to each other in MS paint and then uploaded them

and thats what the problem is,

sure the tutorial u did is fine, and good, but not everybody is going to either want to do it, or know how to do it (not everyone will see the video after all)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Just want to note that Miki's Ryu is Ryu2 and my Ryu is Ryu3.

They are, in fact, different characters.

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmpf. then i do Gnash from FFcc Ring of fates 1)i recolore Gau then i give him new clothes then i have him HA! he is easier then he look...

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
(11-05-2010, 11:55 AM)Yuke311 Wrote: Hmpf. then i do Gnash from FFcc Ring of fates 1)i recolore Gau then i give him new clothes then i have him HA! he is easier then he look...

Yes! This is exactly how you should be making sprites.

Your first ones probably won't be very good.

But this is how you learn!

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
whenever i import a sprite (which is only thing like FF4TAY characters and those sprite sheets from that japanese website) i dont use ms paint, though it is harder i zoom in on the picture and copy each pixel bit by bit, its harder but i find it safer since if your not carefull copying and pasting leads 2 distortion
  Find

Status
None
(11-06-2010, 06:16 AM)FEOK Wrote: whenever i import a sprite (which is only thing like FF4TAY characters and those sprite sheets from that japanese website) i dont use ms paint, though it is harder i zoom in on the picture and copy each pixel bit by bit, its harder but i find it safer since if your not carefull copying and pasting leads 2 distortion

thats what I do if I am making a sprite from that site

-HNIC