Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who is the strongest character in Dissidia Final Fantasy

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
ok so i had this argument in another thread but i wanted 2 see what every 1 else thought, you cannot say choas though cause his not a playable character and i cannot post a poll cause there isnt enough opytions

the strongest for me is the onion knight, his speed and evasivness make him deadly
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Kefka....'cause he's Kefka XD

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 9
Status
None
Going by my personal preferences? Anyone among Terra, Kuja, Jecht, Bartz, or Squall.
  Find

Status
None
Onion Knight is WAY off being the best, to predictable, my prefered play style is bieng to rain down hell from a safe distance, so it is Ultimecia for me. Her playstyle combined with my build for her (at maximum she has a 20% chance to break you instantly and get in exmode very fast) she is VERY dangerous. My only problem with her is her HP attacks, but combined with Time Crush she is great.

But in close-mid range fights and close seconds, Cecil, Golbez, Kefka, Kuja, Zidane and of course, Gilga- Exdeath.

Find

Status
Crystal
.....why,why do you always say the onion knight isnt the best?

sure there are other characters that are stronger than him but when you stick whith a character all the way through the game and do all of the story modes and such whith it then you can overcome its weaknesses, i have mastered the onion knight and to me it will remain the strongest.

(untill i see the new lineup in duodecim lol)
  Find

Status
None
Well, I don't wan't to start a "war" between whos best or not, everyone has their different play styles but I'l explain my journey.

I finished shade impulse and the distant glorys with OK, he was "ok" and he was my favourite.

But after I opened up and played other people who have more flexible and unpredictable play styles such as Golbez and Kuja, I realised he holds no place for me. (all though I love running around as a Sage btw Tongue )

basically I'm going to find a flaw in his play style. Lets start.

Speed- No doubt he is the fastest person in the game, safe Tidus in his Ex Mode, but, you don't need to run that much unless you plan to fight on the ground, and since most battles end up in the air, theres no point. Personally I put everyone with Omni Air Dash but I only walk/run to toy with the enemy just for fun (I have fun on maximum every time BTW its easy after a while). And hes attacks come out very quick to, lets do a mini description:

GA= Ground Attack
AA= Air Attack

Ground:

GA-GA2-Sword Shower- This is a good move I guess, Hits a couple times good for Iai builds. 7/10
Blizzard-Blizzaga-Quake- will like always miss, even if you block, counter sometimes. 2/10

Air:

AA- AA2- Guiding Sweap- I prefer the ground version IMO same thing I guess. 6/10
Thunder-Thundaga-Flare- I like this one, great homnig and it acts as a sheild, great ability. 9/10

Evasivness- What Evasivness? Everyone except Tidus dodges the same, so yeah, that changes in Duodecim though since Tifa can spin around her enemies during an attack.

Predictability- When I want to test my combo's I usually go to people in this order : Tidus, Cloud then OK, come on, he only has 4 attacks if you think about it, and if you vsed me youd be long dead since I tear close rangers apart with my Arrows.

lets recount.

+ He's Fast
+ All moves branch
- Speed is only essencial in abilities
- Very Limited skillset
- Only 1 decent ground move
- Certain combo's arent guaranteed

Find

Status
Crystal
thats a good point there, and i wasnt trying 2 start a war (or was i lol) i find him stronger cause i main him and thats that.

the evasivinees thing is because of his size, i've been knowcked down from the air as the onion knight before and always managed 2 doge an incoming attack such as the combo u can do whith squall, upper blues and areial circle (theres also another combo but i cant remeber the name) but other bigger characters uselly get hit, so yeah its not cause he doges diffrenly its cause of his size.

but anyway lets stop this argument over the onion knight, i agree on a lot u said so lets just leave it at that Smile
  Find

Status
None
Andrew: Damn straight, now lets celebrate how Gilgamesh is the best charecter!

Exdeath: Uhhh Gilgamesh was only a summon.

Andrew: Shut up its wishful thinking!

Exdeath: (sigh) Void.....

Find

Status
Crystal
gilgamesh has a good chance for duodecim, his the main character i want for 5 along whith faris
  Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
Chaos is.

*coughs*

I main OK because he's the underdog. Love his play style, too, use your head! Laugh

I also use Terra on the side, but Ultemicia's good, and I like Jecht's style. Gabranth's deadly, though haven't used him yet.

I LOATHE Palamecia and Cecil. <_< The Emperor is boring and traps aren't my play style. Cecil...I can't get him to work, like ever, no matter how hard I try. Especially against Chaos. Hated getting that Report. =T:T=
  Find