Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
STEVE IS A TROOPER!? [preview]

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: 109_20_10_10_4_56_37.png]
This sprite is being made in the Relm editor only. He is a sprite edit of Mog so he has no wings and actual eyes. I currently only have the sprites shown. How can this be used you may ask? Yes the title is a Chuggaaconroy reference.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 9
Status
None
I don't get it...
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
It is a Pikmin...

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
if you plan on submitting this then I would have to say that there needs to be some more work done here. It is only too obvious a Mog edit (even without you already saying it is). Perhaps find a way to manipulate the body and attenae more to look less like a moogle. Not to mention that this is also in the wrong section.

EDIT: it is now in the correct section... For future reference any sort of preview or work when it comes to sprites; place in the Spriter's Exchange section of the General Discussion. Thank you.
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
Why dont u search at spriters resource take 1 sprite for him that he loos like a real pikmin then u only must do all the other 1 by urself i also do it and im far with my sprite.hope u understand it and i hope that i could helpWink

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;