Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can it be possidable to make the Esper Terra into Cosmos from Dissidia?

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
when I was looking at Cosmos (the girl in Dissidia) I was think of making a Sprite of her by using Esper Terra as her model.

Can it be possidable?

Threads: 30
Status
None
Well if you can work the palette, make dress sprites, and find a way to make Esper Terra have the move set you want(optional), you could do it. Also who would have said skill? Warrior Of Light? He does have close ties.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
of course this is possible, finding someone to do it though is another story

but to edit the edit Esper Terra itself, its a walk in the park, and this includes editing her 2 palettes (yes she uses 2 different ones), they can only be edited in Lord J's editor however

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
I don't know if you are talking about FF6 spriting or making a FFD sprite. If you are talking about FFD sprite I can't help you there. If you are talking about a FF6 sprite then here goes:

1.) Impossible? HECK NO!
2.) How to do this:
i) Export Esper Terra and Import her onto desired character.
ii)Change Palette (making sure you have 11 colors in which will be all the colors used for character
iii) Edit said character
iv) Save said character
v) Voila! There you go, you now have Cosmos from Dissidia in FF6 as a playable character!
Here is an example of a Cosmos I did using Esper Terra as my base:

[Image: imgshk.png]

now that I think about it, I didn't put in her crown her her wrap, I'll put those in and update it.

Here's her with her wrap (crown is impossible to put in there, sry)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
looks great Ren Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Why, thank you. Here's another update. It is the first three sprites in the sheet ( I also tested it out in the Relm editor)

Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
The bright yellow eyes are blinding. Please use the darker shade of yellow for her eyes.

Otherwise, it looks awesome.

Threads: 33
Status
None
(10-21-2010, 12:02 AM)DjinnAndTonic Wrote: The bright yellow eyes are blinding. Please use the darker shade of yellow for her eyes.

Otherwise, it looks awesome.
Djinn,Ren was showing this me as a example. I was planning to make this for Wrex's Hack (if he wants her in his hack.)

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
And I was just giving my opinion of the sprite, regardless of who is using it?

I figured she would appreciate the constructive criticism. I think it'll vastly improve the entire sprite if she just changes the eye color to the darker gold (used in the hair already, doesn't even require adding a new color!). I'm not saying it's a bad sprite or trying to snipe at her or anything...

Status
None
lol, no need to fight over it; I don't even know if I will finish it. I may eventually do it and I will definitely consider your opinion in the matter. Given mixed company I will probably finish Cosmos myself so that I can give her (at the very least) satisfactory originality. In fact I would actually be using darker yellows anyhow.
  Find