Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: Return to Darkness

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I particularly dig the new level 4 and 6 animations.

Status
None
Very nice animations, the heretic skillset looks pretty interresting indeed but the final move isn't that strong IMO.

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I think the 4x attack thing is a good idea in general for SwdTech's final skill. You might as well make waiting for that level 8 skill -worth- it. Cleave was just stupid. Half the game's monsters are immune to Instant Death attacks.

Not so many are immune to being hit in the face four times over.

Threads: 9
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(10-25-2010, 11:26 PM)Orlandu Wrote: Very nice animations, the heretic skillset looks pretty interresting indeed but the final move isn't that strong IMO.

It'll be stronger later on. For the video, Judith was only level 48 and she was not wearing her best gear by anymeans. I have yet to edit monster data that far into the game, so it was more of just showing off her skillset.(Although I did boost Gt.Behemoth's HP enough to where he would live at least until all eight skills were shown.)

Still, I'm glad you guys are liking what you saw. It makes me a happy girl indeed. ^____^
  Find

Status
None
This looks cool, but can't you start with soemthing completely original, and not with the same magitek stuff in Narshe?
I would personally love to see an intro where your party members are Kefka,Gestahl and Leo in the magitkek factory, testing the weapons on enemies.

Status
None
Well, considering I have no idea how to completely re-write the data of who your starting party members are and where you start at... No. Also, since Kefka and Gestahl aren't normal playable characters unless someone makes them one... No.
  Find

Status
None
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtFP-Z5ScQ

Look at this, whoever made this was able to make Kefka a playable character.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWs-GC22kyA
Lol, even better this one. It has Kefka , Gestahl AND Leo in the party. So it's not impossible.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Um...Mog...that isn't very hard to do...all it requires is a minor text edit; and switching of a character's sprites and portrait.
  Find

Status
None
What Ren said. That said, doing so would remove another character completely, as there are only a certain number of character slots available. I really don't wanna completely remove another character from the game just so someone can control Kefka or Gestahl for about five minutes.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
This hack sound really good!

i'm very intrested in this, good luck Smile
  Find