Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy: Insidious Intentions

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Well fellas, it's time to start working on "Final Fantasy: Insidious Intentions ". I chose this new title to confuse the hell out of everyone. JUST KIDDING! ^_^;
Instead of going with "Eve of Darkness II", I'm going with something that's more relevant to the plot. "Eve refers to the period preceding or leading up to any event, or crisis. This is also not a sequel, but rather chapter two.
Me and Lord Envoy are working together again on this and you should expect some new stuff that'll blow you away.

Here is how the plot will start out, and end.

This hack will start off immediately after the facts of "Eve of Darkness".
As we know, you enter Xaroths castle where he's planning to summon Xaroth by draining the "Four Unstoppable Forces". He senses you come in and teleports out. You the viewers should know that Xaroth is a man who has a plan for everything, and a backup plan for that plan. His plan was that if he fails to drain the Four Unstoppable Forces, he'll teleport out and hinder you from ultimately foiling his plans. He takes your airship to slow you down and sets numerous traps along the way.

So you defeat all the Unstoppable Forces in Xaroths Castle, but he's not there. You go outside and notice your airship was stolen. Now, how could an airship be taken when theres ten other playable characters on there? Short answer ... Xaroth is powerful. Sweat;
This hack will start you off with "two" people for plot reasons, they are Cloud and Terra.
Cloud and Terra head to the East to a mountain known as Mt. Kojo. The start climbing the mountain when they suddenly hear roars and sword clashing. The rush up the mountain to see a blue figure with brown hair fighting a giant red beast. You jump in to help him, together with your will and perseverance, you defeat the beast.
After the battle, you find out that the blue figure is none other than Bartz. He's badly injured from the battle so you set up camp to help him regain some strength. While Bartz rests, Terra and Cloud talk amongst them selves about the current events at hand and where they came from. (This will add to the fun factor of the game, giving some lore to it)
The next morning, Bartz wakes up first and sets a meal up for Cloud and Terra while they're still asleep.
Cloud says "We're up here, but what are we to do next"? Bartz being the optimist says he saw a village over the mountains horizon, so they head in that direction.
They make their way down the town to the village "Mir", anyone recognize this name? Wink
You talk to the villages and ask them if they saw any airships go flying by. One of them say they did and says he can lead you to where it went. You agree and he joins your party.

(If you talk to all the villages, a few of them will say that "ever since that man came into this town preaching his word, theres been a dark taint over the town I tell ya". Some of the other villages will say "you just can't trust anyone now'a days".)

You set off from the village, trusting that the man is leading you to where he saw the airship land. You first head to a cave called "Cave of Shadows". You wonder around in here looking for Xaroth, but instead find a gray creature who attacks you. The mysterious man says "Hmm, maybe Xaroth is in the Forgotten Ruins, I think I saw him fly by there...".
After being strung around like a dog on a leash, he finally takes you to where Xaroth is. He takes you to this abbey called the "Forgotten Ruins". You enter the ruins and are quickly attacked by a huge blue beast. Once you defeat it, a crystal appears in front of you. It says "You the chosen ones have shown acts of kindness in a timer if desperation. You're about to face a foe like none other you've faced before, depending on your actions now. I'll lend you my power so that you can stop this great Evil, but not everything is as it seems. Be weary."
The party looks puzzled and accepts the Crystal. Huh
You continue up the path in the Forgotten Ruins to where you see a man levitating Indian-style. The man with his eyes close says abruptly, "You're late, I predicted you to come much sooner". "You see, I've predicted your every move and countered it. I set those creatures to attack you, as a plan to hinder your journey, to ultimately give me more time to prepare for the ritual." You reply "Terra: So you had all this planned from the start?!"
Xaroth replies "Of course my dear, I knew you'd come into my castle and attempt to stop me. I didn't know I'd get at least one of the four Unstopable Forces drained, but it gave me enough power to meditate and triple my power." I'll now use this power to summon the one true God, Zagan! I need a sacrifice though, hmm.
The mysterious man from your party steps forward says says "It'd by an honor to be your sacrifice, my lord". (The mysterious man was a follower of Zagan all along, he was just a pawn in his master plan after all).
Xaroth replies, why thank you!
Right as he's about to finish the ritual, you say "Xaroth! You had all this out and it's going exactly as planed but you have one flaw!".
He replies, "and what's that"? You pull out the Crystal and it begins to glow, Xaroth's aura starts to become unsteady and he loses control.
Suddenly, a voice out of thin air makes your cringe. It says "Xaroth, you've done very well."
You look around to see where the voice is coming from and the voice says again "It's time for your eternal gift!". Suddenly in a bright flash, a being appears in front of you. He picks of Xaroth and absorbs him. This is Zagan, wait until the end to see how it turns out.

The colored beasts I mention are the Weapons from FFVII. Ruby Weapon, Sapphire Weapon and Ultima Weapon.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice bro Smile

I cant wait 2 see how all this is pieced 2gether Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Me either Laugh

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So the main charecters in this cronicle's chapter are Terra, Bartz (Butz [haha you said butz]) and Cloud (oh and a mysterious nameless old man who I assume will look like Banon). Any thing I missed?
(Oh I'm not sure if you want this or not, but I made a Sephiroth Sprite sheet, maybe since you have Cloud in your hack, you could find a way to implament Sephy into your game somehow.)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
hey why not submit ur Sephy sheet Neo Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
It's not done yet, I'm trying to make a complete one. Plus I also have to make a portrait for him too.

Find

Status
None
I'll do the portrait 4 u

saves time

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Soon as Lord Envoy sends me his part of the hack, I can start. Confused
  Find

Status
None
Poco Loco - Thanks
Zeemis - When are you going to tell me which map I can make?

Find