Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Edited verison of TAY Cecil

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
he meant which number u used for him... if u used terra or Locke usw.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 33
Status
None
I used Terra's Palette but I customised the colors to match the TAY's colors.

Like this Example:
TAY Blue (Cecil's Armpads)

Hue:18 Red:10
Sat:12 Green:14
Lum:15 Blue:22

I also,will post a Guide on make Custom Colors for custom palette.

Threads: 20
Status
None
WOW O.o. Hmmm... i also have a problem with umaros palette i used pikachu for mog and i want to make umaro to the heartless but i cant do it without changing pikachu.... plz could u explain me how to do it??

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I'll tell u right now, either u have to rearrange the palettes or hex it so that they have their own palette colors

what u want done can be taken care of

the heartless is only 2 shades of black/dark gray and has 2 shades of yellow for his eyes, and Pikachu has his 2 shades of yellow, idk exactly which 1 u r using and what shades of yellow it has but this can be done easily (even though it would be a pain in the ass), since palette 5 can be an exception to the palette order (mind u Ultros and Chupon might suffer for the changes made) u need to re organize them so that the colors are the same, and then u can edit both of them to the colors u want

(and I told u before several times Yuke311, if u have a specific question or need help with something, make a new thread asking for help, do not post something in a post that has nothing to do with the problem u need help with, it makes things very unorganized, I have told u this @ least twice already, so please follow that rule)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC