Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wrong SeeD Uniform Squall (I uploaded the wrong one before)

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(10-10-2010, 03:43 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: much better over all but its is still off

as 4 the colors, did u upload them from any site other then image shack?

because if u did they rearrange the color order

This is not an issue. Color order can be completely controlled by adding the palette colors in order to the top left row of pixels on the first sprite.

Please stop telling people that color order is messed up without telling them how it can be fixed... It's setting the spriting community back every time you do it.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
if its off its off, whether color order or distortion, I am calling out what I see is wrong, that's it.

u made the post as to how it can be viewed and fixed so he should have read it

but even so, the main point about that is that if an image hosting site other then image shack is being used the colors go in a strange order

I experimented with my own images using tinypic and flickr they do indeed rearrange the color order that u initially had, that was just to throw out there seeing as how he claimed to put them in the right order (he even went as far as to show a youtube video, which showed he put them in the correct order in the 1st place)

I have indeed in the past explained how it can be fixed before, and I am more then willing to help people out personally as an admin of this site (to help people progress not to hold them back), it may seem like I'm being rough sometimes but its tough love

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC