i need some helpe !

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
his name is Arvis

and I am gonna make him l8tr on

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Aww, I was hoping this might be Johnny from Chrono Trigger.
Robots: Hey it's.... the MAN! "
Johnny: Like thanks for the intro, babe!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Thx poco loco for his name and hire is the finished Arvis :

[Image: 369_10_10_10_1_59_40.bmp]

i hope u like it =)

Status
None
I'll test it to make sure he works

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
OMG what did u do 2 him?

u did not follow the rules sorry to say (other then the colors which I am sure is the site's fault) he is extremely distorted

-HNIC

Status
None
y 2 times.... and ife u know i dont know wher are the rules?

Status
None
I posted 2 times because I checked after I made the 1st comment then made the 2nd one

if you don't know the rules u should ask or look for them on here

-HNIC

Status
None
ok and the glitches dont go away ife i kopy then the glitch is hire...

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
thats also happened to me i made brendan and he is a little distorted. but not soo distorted also i can help u to make it that its not looks sooo much distorted Q me if u want that i help u ok bro?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;