Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Palom The After Years Tease

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
hey what did u need help on?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
whit some brendan sprites because have no idea how to make death on ground and surprised sprite plz help me with these 3 sprites ok?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
well by death on ground do u mean when they are knocked out?

or dead in battle?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
death and knocked out.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
well the 1st thing u need to know is that there is a certain order which u need to put the colors, the 2nd thing 2 need 2 know is that if u use any editor other then the relm 1 its gonna be messed up

and finally the last 4 colors cannot be used because they will mess the character up

if u follow those rules u will be fine

other then that to be knocked out u can simply flip him upside down with his eyes closed

and 4 dead u can flip him sideways 4 when he is dead

-HNIC

Status
None
........... i do it if i can..... but if u see at the sprite gallery u see him not finised
it looks not soooo bad i do it in the sprite gallery ok?

Status
None
well try to open a file in the relm editor so u know how they look, then u see how the animation goes that way u can edit it

-HNIC

Status
None
it was easy ! cool i thought it would be heavy..... do u know were to find the mario sprit? i think i saw 1 but i dont find it anymore.....

Status
None
the mario that used 2 be here was messed up so Zeemis cleaned out those and all others that didnt work

-HNIC

Status
None
oooo but i need mario.....