Lightning Tease

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: 2eea5og.png]

sorry about doing it facing left first.

anyway this is the lightning i'm workin on, its not the best of sprites but i am still learning.

it will probobly take a while 2 do it cause it is very hard, but its possible. Tongue
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its so so

it can be much better

keep working on it I'm sure u will get it eventually Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
its a cool sprite better then my sprites....

Status
Crystal
Thanks but it needs more work, as poco said it could be a better
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The sprites head seems to be hunching over the her shoulders lol
  Find

Status
Crystal
yeah, lol!
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
lol.
the lol looks like a face.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
FEOK, how many colors are you currently using? From what I can see you are only using 10 of the 11 alotted. How about you use the last color for another darker color for her hair as the outline. And make that long part slim with the outline, get rid of the white in her hair and place one pixel or so of the flesh color to show that it is not a huge thing of hair coming down. Make the top part of her mini cape a pixel smaller (all around) and two pixels higher at the end.

With her outfit I can see that you are using a really weird orangish color. Instead use a darker (MUCH) darker brown since she doesn't have anything on that is that bright. The great thing with Lightning is that most of her outfit is that long white coat of hers. So you can quite easily use the dark brown for her shoulder guard and boots. Also make her eyes and gloves a darker blue.

One more thing to keep in mind as well. Lightning's coat has a pretty prominent collar. You should quite easily be able to make a suitable one for her coat. OH and don't forget about her black right arm guard. Since you have a black there you can use it on her arm.
  Find

Status
Crystal
Ok i'll take yr advice Ren (if a may call u that), lightning's very tricky though cause theres no base or desighn for her, such as cloud and squall, they hav a desighn on a website but as ff13 so new theres no desighn for her.

I am trying my best but theres still plenty of time 2 finish her, i'm in no hurry
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
IMO Celes would be the best base for Lightning, either that or (ironically) Cloud.
  Find